Important Notice to Prospective Investors
You must read this notice and tick the box below to acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms of this notice before downloading a copy of the Prospectus.
- The Prospectus is an important document which contains information about investing in shares. The Prospectus should be read in its entirety before applying for shares. If after reading the Prospectus you have questions about the offer you should contact your stockbroker, accountant or other professional advisor.
- Shares to which the Prospectus relates will only be issued on receipt of an Application Form attached to the Prospectus. You can print a copy of the online Prospectus and complete and return a copy of the Application Form. Alternatively, you can obtain a paper copy of the Prospectus free of charge by contacting the Bigtincan IPO Information Line on 0400 801 814 (within Australia) and +61 400 801 814 (outside Australia) from 9am to 5pm (AEDT) and complete and return the Application Form attached to the paper copy of the Prospectus.
- A person who gives another person access to the Application Form attached to the Prospectus must at the same time and by the same means give the other person access to the Prospectus.
- The paper copy of the Prospectus dated 9 February 2017 has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- For legal reasons, the information and electronic Prospectus provided by this website is available to persons accessing this website from within AUSTRALIA ONLY. If you are accessing this website from anywhere outside Australia, please DO NOT download the electronic Prospectus accessible through this website.
- This Prospectus does not constitute an offer or invitation in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer or invitation. No action has been taken to lodge, register or file this Prospectus in any jurisdiction outside Australia. The distribution of this Prospectus outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of this Prospectus outside Australia should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. The investment described in this Prospectus has not been recommended or endorsed by any regulatory authority of any jurisdiction including ASIC.
- The information on this website is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Nothing contained on this website or in the Prospectus constitutes legal, business, taxation or other advice. The information on this website and in the Prospectus does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
- The reader confirms that the reader is in Australia and agrees not to make available or distribute a copy of the Prospectus to any person outside Australia.
I acknowledge that I am accessing this website from within Australia and agree to be bound by and comply with the terms of this notice.